Donating to Plus One Foundation makes a significant difference in the lives of children and adults with a neurological injury, disorder, or disease. We are volunteer driven so your donations go directly to providing grants.
You make it possible for recipients to participate in activities, classes, workshops and custom created opportunities that are proven to help on the path of rehabilitation and recovery.
Donations are secure through the PayPal portal. A PayPal account is not required, payment can be made with all major credit cards. You may also mail a check to Plus One Foundation 3213 W. Wheeler St. #372 Seattle, WA 98199. Thank you in advance for your generosity!
Occasions / ONE Grants
Our ability to approve grants to those in need is directly related to the amount of donations received. Below are examples of what services cost with suggested donation levels. You may enter any dollar amount through the 'Other' donation button. If you have an in-kind donation, please connect with us, we are happy to discuss that with you further.
- 3 months of Integrated Movement Therapy™
- 1 series of Adaptive Horseback Riding Therapy (14 weeks)
- 4 months of Music Therapy
- 1 week at a Children’s Therapeutic Summer Camp
- 2 months of Music Therapy sessions
- 6 months access to Aquatic Therapy
- 10 weeks of Martial Arts Classes
- 12 sessions of Tai Chi/Qi Gong
- 6 months access to Yoga classes
- 6 weeks of Art Therapy Class
- 3 months access to Aquatic Therapy
- 1 month of Music Therapy sessions
- 3 months access to Yoga classes
- 1 month access to Aquatic Therapy
- 1 month of Yoga classes
- 2 weeks of access to Aquatic Therapy
- 2 Yoga classes
- 1 Adaptive Horseback Riding Session
Other - Click to enter another amount.
Mary 'Mermaid' McKillop Fund
The Mary 'Mermaid' McKillop Fund provides grants to those who rely on aquatic therapy for their rehabilitation and recovery from a neurological disorder. Pool passes provide unlimited access to the Seattle Public Swimming Pools.
- 3 Month Pass for Grant Recipient
Mermaid Donation - Other Amount
A portion of your monthly or quarterly income is automatically donated to Plus One. This gives us the benefit of having a fixed monthly amount we can count on for grants in the future. Many employers have matching programs where they will donate as well. Ask your employer about workplace giving and matching programs.
Microsoft Matching Gifts Program - matches 200%
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation - matches 300%
If you know of other corporate programs that Plus One can apply to be a part of, please let us know.
Consider adding Plus One Foundation to your living will or estate planning.
Please connect with us so we can assist you to make Plus One Foundation a part of your planned giving.
Please connect with us about your in-kind donation. We truly appreciate your consideration.